New 2023 Kia Stinger in Rainbow City, AL
The new 2023 Kia Stinger is available from Kia Store Rainbow City - Gadsden located in Rainbow City, AL. A powerful and sporty sedan leaving nothing on the table - featuring a 4.7 second 0-60 rating, optional torque vectoring all wheel drive (AWD) and an available 368 hp engine. A 300 hp 2.5L turbocharged engine comes standard along with 311 lb ft of torque - paired with an 8 speed auto transmission with paddle shifters. A rear wheel drive option is available, featuring a multi link suspension for ultimate handling. A 3.3L V6 twin turbocharged engine with 368 hp and 376 lb ft of torque is available on the GT2 trim, along with sought after Brembo brakes to keep you safe.
The 2023 Kia Stinger also comes with a host of safety features - including smart cruise control with stop and go, forward collision avoidance assist with junction turning, surround view monitor, blind spot collision warning with an optional blind spot view monitor, lane keeping assist, rear cross traffic collision avoidance assist and low beam assist dynamic.
Optional interior performance features also include a 7 inch LCD driver display, heads up display and a Harmon Kardon premium audio system - keeping you and passengers entertained with ease. COnnectivity features include remote start with climate control, a find my car feature, voice assistants, and stolen vehicle recovery. All using premium materials for a premium driving experience.
The 2023 Kia Stinger is available in 7 exterior paint options and 7 interior seat trims across 2 trim packages -
Compare 2023 Kia Stinger Trims
2023 Kia Stinger GT Line
- 2.5L 4 cylinder turbocharged engine
- Fuel economy 22/32/25 mpg city/highway/combined as estimated by EPA, may vary
- 300 hp and 311 lb ft of torque
- starting at $36,590
2023 Kia Stinger GT2
- 3.3L V6 twin turbocharged engine
- 368 hp and 376 lb ft of torque
- Fuel economy 18/25/20 mpg city/highway/combined as estimated by EPA, may vary
- starting at $51,790
2023 Kia Stinger Interior & Tech
- 10.25 inch touchscreen display
- Driver centric seating with a low slung profile and ergonomic contoured bucket seats
- Standard front seat heating
- Optional 16 way power controls cradling you on every curve
- Premium Materials featuring metallic accents and standard leather interior
- Optional upgrade to Nappa Leather seat trim, inspired by high end watch design
2023 Kia Stinger Safety Ratings
- Smart cruise control with stop and go - Standard navigation based system designed to automatically adjust your driving speed to maintain a safe distance from cars ahead of you
- Forward collision avoidance assist with junction turning - Standard forward collision avoidance assist with pedestrian and cyclist detection, with junction turning giving you audible alerts and will even auto apply your brakes if the car detects a possible obstruction in your path
- Surround View Monitor - Using 4 exterior cameras, available surround view monitor displaying your surroundings in a 360 degree view to enhance awareness
- Blind Spot Collision warning with available blind spot view monitor - This can help you detect vehicles in your path, streaming a camera feed of your blindspot view monitor to your dashboard gauge cluster when you activate your turn signals, giving you peace of mind
2023 Kia Stinger FAQs
How much does the 2023 Kia Stinger cost?
Reach out for pricing - it is available from our sales team at Kia Store Rainbow City - Gadsden
Is the 2023 Kia Stinger available now?
Yes, it is available so please visit our dealership to check out the 2023 Kia Stinger in person
What is special about the 2023 Kia Stinger GT2 trim?
Featuring LED headlights, electronically controlled suspension, harman kardon premium audio system, Nappa leather seat trim, 16 way power driver's seat and 12 way power passenger seat and many other luxurious options